Damn. Here I was waiting to get tagged for this 5 things meme, and now I have no idea what to write now that I have been (thanks CC). Here we go:
1. I was both an altar and choir boy for a number of years. Therefore, I know the official name of almost every object that you can find in a church. I also attended church every week for the first 18 years of my life.
2. I spent the first year of my life living in Paris, where my mother promptly locked me alone inside an empty apartment, and dropped me on my head in the street. I haven’t been the same since.
3. I used to steal a lot. In fact, I’ve done a number of terrible things over the years (not that nuts, don’t worry). I am now significantly more trustworthy and honest than I ever have been (and hope to become moreso), aside from video stores (see below).
4. I am also a video store fugitive. I owe something to every video store in the vicinity of my house. Because of that, moving from one neighbourhood to another is like getting a new lease on life.
5. I was a very early adopter of the web, but during the first five years, I did nothing but surf Dungeons and Dragons websites. Thinking about it now, I wonder where I could be had I actually done something all that time. I’m a hell of a good Dungeon Master as a result, though. 🙂