Not just me, though; you think you’re smarter than everyone.
Things would be different if you didn’t.
- You would actually do the exercises that book tells you to do, instead of just reading it through.
- You would listen to good advice, even (especially if!) if it made you uncomfortable.
- You would turn off email/Twitter instead of thinking you can handle it.
- You would start today instead of making excuses about it not being the right time.
- You would commit instead of waffle.
- You would think about the future instead of submitting to the whims of the present.
So much success the world comes from realizing that in many ways, you are stupid.
But your strength will come from realizing the few ways in which you are smart.
Do you know which ways those are?
Leave a Reply